Click to See our Site Map
Summer Camp - 2018
Inter Orlando Football Club has
designed our Camps to help players improve and develop their soccer
skills during the off-season.
Currently we are planning to host our Summer Camp in June 2018.
The Summer camp will be conducted over a period of 1 week. The camp will run from 9am - 3pm, Monday - Friday. Each
soccer camp session will consist of technical sessions and
scrimmages. We will work on passing, dribbling, shooting, receiving
skills, tricks and turns, coordination, the basic principles of
attacking & defending and team building.
Our Coaches are selected from Inter Orlando Football Club Soccer Coaches, Local Premier Club Coaches, Current & Former College Soccer players, Current & former Pro Players.
Every player will receive an Inter Orlando FC Soccer Camp shirt.
The cost per camp is $300 per player and is open to Boys and Girls ages 5-8 and 9-12.
REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 1ST TO RECEIVE 10% OFF!!
Typical Camp Schedule
All camps are different but we have put together an overview of what a typical day at an Inter Orlando FC Summer camp looks like:
• 8:45 -9:00 Players Arrive at Camp
• 9:00 -9:30 Warm Up: Dynamic stretches, Juggling, Technical Skills.
• 9:30-10:00 Session 1: Technical work
• 10:00 -10:05 Water Break
• 10:05-10:30 Session 2: Small Group Tactics
• 10:30-10:55 Snack Break
• 11:00-11:40 Session 3: Principles of Attack or Defense
• 11:40 - 11:45 Water Break
• 11:45 - 12:00 Feedback with Coaches
• 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
• 1:00-1:15 Warm up. Juggling
• 1:15-2:45 Tournament/Scrimmages: Let the kids play!
• 2:45-3:00 Cool down and Feedback.
Travel Team Summer Camps
Inter Orlando Football Club is committed to helping the game of soccer grow within our community. We want to help players from outside of our club reach their goals as well, so we developed our own Travel Team Summer Camp. This is a Pre-Season program which is specifically designed to work with teams to get them prepared for the upcoming season.
Teams will experience the following during the Travel Team Camp:
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- Speed & Agility Enhancement Training
- Developing a system of play
- Playing from the back through the midfield
- Counter attacking play through quick transition
- Twin striker movement
- Personal and team possession
- Creating space
- Set plays from defending to attacking
- Defending in blocks
- Pressing and how to play against a pressing team
- Phase play in all areas of the field
- Attacking in the final third of the field
- The role of the goalkeeper in defending and attacking
For more information about our Travel Team Summer Camps please CLICK HERE
Goalkeeper is one of the most crucial players in the game. Yet often these players are forgotten about and expected
to perform with little or no technical advice.
Inter Orlando Football Club has some of the most experienced Coaches in the Orlando area and together we have created a unique Goalkeeper Specific Camp. Players will work on all aspects of this specialist position, including handling, distribution footwork and much more!
If you are dedicated to improving techniques and
skills and ultimately improving your game day performance then this is
the camp for you! This program will allow you as a player to learn and fine-tune
all the techniques and skills required to become a great goalkeeper. The
camp will cover the main techniques and skills of goalkeeping; specific
warm ups, footwork, handling, diving, shot- stopping, one v one, and
making game winning saves!
All players receive a camp t-shirt and a soccer ball.
For more information about this camp, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Team Training Camp
This camp will give your High School team an opportunity to experience a preseason camp the way the Professionals do it. This gives the team a competitive advantage and set the team up for a successful soccer season. The players will not only be tested physically but also tactically and will be improved in all aspects of their game.